Charity and Not-for-profit Event Planning
For over 15 years we’ve worked with charities and not-for-profits to bring passionate people together for a common purpose.
You need to share your mission, generate support, raise funds, recognize donors and deliver your programs and services to those you serve.
How we make it happen
We know that events are a core component of your organizations business strategy. We have a proven track record of creating unique events to engage and inspire your audience.
- We always work with your values and vision to create a purposeful and fulfilling event experience.
- We’ll ensure your events tell your story and build lasting relationships with supporters, donors and funders.
- We work with your volunteers to provide them with meaningful experiences.
- We help you to launch new programs and initiatives, and connect with the communities you serve.
We understand your responsibility to the community you serve. That’s why your events are much more than just a gathering.
We use our experience and know how to manage your event and help you support those you serve.
We plan and manage:
- Galas, fundraisers and recognition events
- Annual general meetings
- Ground-breakings and ribbon cuttings
- Community outreach
- Media events
- Promotional and launch events
“I use Caroline and her team. I can guarantee they will create a high-quality event that produces the results I need, supports our goals, and truly promotes our organization’s mission, vision, and values.”
President and CEO
YMCA of Greater Toronto