Would you like to demonstrate your organization’s commitment to respecting the environment?
Aston Events & Communications have the experience to support your commitment and goals. If you’d like your next conference or event to be eco-friendly and help sustain the environment, we’ll source and create sustainable event planning options that align with your vision.
Benefits of producing a green event or conference:
- Demonstrate your commitment
- Stand out from your competition
- Save money
- Help protect the environment
Tips to make your next event or conference more sustainable:
- Decide the level of your commitment to a sustainable event that aligns with your company values and brand.
- Set achievable event goals and put them in writing.
- Look for a venue accessible by public transport that practices green procedures in its operations and event hosting.
- Purchase clean energy for the event venue.
- Consider purchasing Carbon Offsets to compensate for the environmental impact caused by attendees and speakers arriving by air.
- Use FSC paper and an environmental printer to supply all of your print materials.
- Work with suppliers committed to supporting green events and ensure that commitment is specifically stated in your event contract.
Why not make your next event or conference a little greener?
Contact us to find out how.
“It is important to the Lowe-Martin Group that our events create minimal impact on the environment. Caroline works behind the scenes to make sure we make the right choices which enable us to host events that are truly environmentally and socially respectful.”
Director, Sales and Marketing
The Lowe-Martin Group